European Patent Issued for VRT
European Patent Office grants TFC patent on VRT® Technology!
We are pleased to announce that our VRT® (Vibration Resistant Thread) technology has received patent protection by the European Patent Office. The patent (Europe Patent No. 2286097) will be recognized in the following countries: Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Turkey, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Luxembourg.
This is in addition to our VRT® patents in the USA, Taiwan, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
The patented VRT® Technology significantly increases a screw's back-out resistance in lap applications. This reduces the chance of leaks caused by the screw loosening from vibration and expansion and contraction of the panel. They are available on BLAZER® self-drilling screws made of carbon steel and stainless steel with a variety of long-life head styles, including stainless cap, zinc cap and nylon molded.
- APS 500 Advanced Polymer Sealant
- BLAZER® Drill Screws | Commercial Grade
- BRACER® Hillside Washers
- BURR BUSTER® Self-Piercing Screws
- Butyl | Non-Skinning Tube
- BUTYL Tape-Seal For Metal Roofing and Siding
- COLLATED SCREWS
- CONCEALOR ® Pancake Head Screws
- DRYWALL / INTERIOR / HVAC Products
- FLEXVOLT by DeWALT
- Low Slope Roofing Products | Flat Roofing Industry
- Metal Building | Metal Roofing | Post Frame Products
- PANEL-TITE® Wood-to-Metal Screws
- PIPE-MASTER® | Pipe Flashing
- Power Tools
- Self-Tapping | Sheeting Screws
- SENTRY PLUS FIVE Low Slope Roofing Screws
- TRACER® Drywall Screws
- TWISTER Acoustical Pre-Tied Wires
- ULTRA1000® is a premium silicone sealant designed for long life performance
- VRT® Back-out Resistant Screws
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Do you need technical assistance?
We now offer the following services at no charge to you:
When we founded TFC on February 17, 1977 in Pittsburgh, PA, our goal was to provide the highest quality fasteners
Metal Roofing Magazine 2017 Metal of Honor Winner
Triangle Fastener (TFC) has been selected, by the readers of Metal Roofing Magazine,